A Certified SOA Quality Assurance Specialist has proven expertise with testing techniques and practices specific to shared services and service-oriented solutions, and has further acquired proficiency with required quality assurance processes and assessment criteria.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01: Fundamental SOA & Service-Oriented Computing
– Exam S90.03: SOA Design & Architecture
– Exam S90.21: Fundamental SOA Quality Assurance
– Exam S90.22: Advanced SOA Quality Assurance
– Exam S90.23: SOA Quality Assurance Lab
The estimated release date of this certification is TBA. Please note that the estimated release date is subject to change.