This course covers a range of service governance precepts and processes, including those that address service usage, monitoring, legal data audits, testing practices, as well as service analysis, design and programming. Also addressed are SLA versioning and service policies and systems/continuous engineering and agile delivery.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Governing Service Analysis and Design
– Governing Service Design and Development
– Service Logic Design and Programming Reviews, Legal Data Audit
– Governing Service Testing and Deployment
– Service Testing Standards, Cloud Integration Testing, Service Certification and Maintenance Reviews
– Governing Service Usage, Monitoring, Discovery, and Versioning
– Runtime Service Usage Thresholds, Service Registry Centralization and Review
– Service and SLA Versioning, Service Retirement
– Advanced Service Information and Service Policy Governance
– Mapping Precepts, Processes and Organizational Roles
– Service Contract and Schema Precepts and Reviews
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit and Pearson VUE exam voucher for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the SOACP Module 16 Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is part of the following certification track(s):
– Certified Service Governance Specialist
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.