This course provides an in-depth exploration of the practices, models and technology architectures behind microservices and containerization.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Microservice Compositions and Compositor Services
– Autonomous Proxy Services
– Shared Isolated Databases
– Microservice Layers and Isolation Levels
– Pre-Defined Data Views
– Microservice Instance Registrations
– Workload Distribution and Service Load Balancing
– Synchronized Cross-Instance Events
– Event-Driven Messaging for Microservices
– Atomic Event Processing and Appended Events
– Centralized Isolated State Databases
– Container Chains
– Single-Node Multi-Containers
– Multi-Container Isolation Control
– Volatile Container Configurations
– Serverless Microservice Deployments
– Dynamic Scalability Models
– Micro Scatter-Gather Compositions
– Leader Node Election for Microservice Instances
– Redundant Microservice Implementations
– Microservice Composition Autonomy
– Container Sidecars
– Microservice Ambassadors
– Log Aggregation for Microservices
– Distributed Diagnostics for Microservices
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit and Pearson VUE exam voucher for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the SOACP Module 10 Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Taking the Course using an eLearning Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing an eLearning Study Kit subscription, which includes online access to the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the SOACP Module 10 eLearning Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the eLearning Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification eLearning Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
This eLearning Study Kit provides access to the following materials:
Note that this Study Kit can be purchased with or without a discounted Pearson VUE exam voucher.
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
Vendor-Neutral Topic Overview
Note that all SOACP course modules are focused on vendor-neutral topics and therefore do not provide detailed coverage of any vendor-specific platforms or technologies. SOACP courses are intentionally authored this way so as to provide an unambiguous and objective and industry-level understanding of practices and technology that can be further complemented with vendor-specific training.
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.