A Certified SOA Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture models and mechanics of service and service composition implementations, through the mastery of patterns, principles, practices and industry-standard technologies required to engineer modern-day services-based solutions.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
– Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.07B: Advanced SOA Design & Architecture with Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.08B: SOA Design & Architecture Lab with Services & Microservices
Certified SOA Architects have a deep understanding of the technology architecture that underlies individual service and microservice implementations, as well as the architectural mechanics and layers that constitute service compositions and service-oriented solutions. Those accredited in this field obtain a solid understanding of the service-orientation design paradigm and numerous related design patterns.