A Certified SOA Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture models and mechanics of service, microservice and service composition implementations, through the mastery of patterns, principles, practices and industry-standard technologies required to engineer modern-day services-based solutions.
The SOA Architect track is comprised of SOA Modules 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8, the outlines for which are provided in the upcoming pages. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the SOA Architect Specialist certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Upon achieving the accreditation, certification holders receive a formal digital certificate and an Acclaim/Credly digital badge with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
Courses and Study Kits
The SOA Architect certification track is associated with the following courses, study kits and eLearning kits. The courses can be delivered via instructor-led training. The study kits and eLearning kits include the course materials and additional supplements designed for self-study.
|SOA Architect Certification eLearning Kit Bundle|
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
– Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.07B: Advanced SOA Design & Architecture with Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.08B: SOA Design & Architecture Lab with Services & Microservices