A Certified SOA Analyst has demonstrated proficiency in the modeling of service APIs, microservice APIs, service compositions and the definition of service portfolio blueprints, through the mastery of service modeling processes, business service definition practices and related patterns and principles.
The SOA Analyst track is comprised of SOA Modules 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6, the outlines for which are provided in the upcoming pages. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the SOA Analyst certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Upon achieving the accreditation, certification holders receive a formal digital certificate and an Acclaim/Credly digital badge with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
Courses and Study Kits
The SOA Analyst certification track is associated with the following courses, study kits and eLearning kits. The courses can be delivered via instructor-led training. The study kits and eLearning kits include the course materials and additional supplements designed for self-study.
|SOA Analyst Certification eLearning Kit Bundle|
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.04B: Fundamental SOA Analysis & Modeling with Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.05B: Advanced SOA Analysis & Modeling with Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.06B: SOA Analysis & Modeling Lab with Services & Microservices