A Certified Service Technology Consultant has demonstrated proficiency in a range of technical proficiencies relevant to the technology and architecture of services, microservices and SOA so as to provide leadership, guidance and comprehensive advisory services for project teams.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
– Exam S90.09B: Fundamental Microservice Architecture & Containerization
– Exam S90.12B: Fundamental Service API Design & Management
– Exam S90.18B: Fundamental Security for Services, Microservices & SOA
Certified Service Technology Consultants have obtained a wide range of knowledge and expertise pertaining to the design, architecture and security of services and microservices, as well as associated APIs. This broad understanding enables Certified Service Technology Consultants to offer strategic direction and insight with regards to how services and microservices should be positioned, built and deployed.