A Certified Service Governance Specialist has demonstrated proficiency in project delivery methodologies and the definition and evolution of service governance frameworks, precepts and processes in support of organizational and technological service governance requirements.
The Service Governance Specialist track is comprised of SOA Modules 1, 3, 15, 16 and 17, the outlines for which are provided in the upcoming pages. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Service Governance Specialist certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Upon achieving the accreditation, certification holders receive a formal digital certificate and an Acclaim/Credly digital badge with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
Courses and Study Kits
The Service Governance Specialist track is associated with the following courses, study kits and eLearning kits. The courses can be delivered via instructor-led training. The study kits and eLearning kits include the course materials and additional supplements designed for self-study.
|Service Governance Specialist Certification eLearning Kit Bundle|
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.15B: Fundamental Service Governance & Project Delivery
– Exam S90.16B: Advanced Service Governance & Project Delivery
– Exam S90.17B: Service Governance & Project Delivery Lab