A Certified Service Governance Specialist has demonstrated proficiency in project delivery methodologies and the definition and evolution of service governance frameworks, precepts and processes in support of organizational and technological service governance requirements.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.15B: Fundamental Service Governance & Project Delivery
– Exam S90.16B: Advanced Service Governance & Project Delivery
– Exam S90.17B: Service Governance & Project Delivery Lab
As a field of practice, service governance encompasses and affects planning considerations, such as adoption scope, domain definition, funding models, organizational structures, and the creation of an independent governance office – as well as on-going project considerations, including service lifecycle evolution, project roles, review and appeal processes, versioning and configuration management, and selection of governance-related vendor technology. Certified Service Governance Specialists have proven knowledge of how governance rules, policies, and practices are incorporated within service delivery initiatives and how they are separated from, yet still related to, aspects such as management and methodology.