A Certified Service API Specialist has demonstrated proficiency with the design, management, evolution and versioning of service APIs, API gateways and cloud-based APIs, and has comprehensive knowledge of the API economy and established industry APIs. A Certified Service API Specialist can also be referred to as a Certified Service API Design & Management Specialist.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
– Exam S90.12B: Fundamental Service API Design & Management
– Exam S90.13B: Advanced Service API Design & Management
– Exam S90.14B: Service API Design & Management Lab
Certified Service API Design & Management Specialists have acquired a broad understanding of API definition, API contract design, API gateway middleware and API management practices for services and microservices, so as to provide well-rounded expertise in how to conceptualize, build and architecturally position service APIs within solutions and the IT enterprise as a whole.