A Certified Microservice Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture models and mechanics of microservice implementations and containerization environments, through the mastery of patterns, practices and industry-standard technologies required to engineer contemporary microservices.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
– Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
– Exam S90.09B: Fundamental Microservice Architecture & Containerization
– Exam S90.10B: Advanced Microservice Architecture & Containerization
– Exam S90.11B: Microservice Architecture & Containerization Lab
Certified Microservice Architects have acquired deep knowledge of the deployment, design and technology architecture of contemporary microservice implementations, with much emphasis on containerized hosting options, DevOps and performance optimization.