This course delves into advanced topics that pertain to capacity management, with an emphasis on calculation, planning and assessment.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
– Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP)
– Capacity Calculations for Storage, Operating Systems, Networks, etc.
– Service Capacity Estimation and Calculation
– Resource Capacity Estimation and Calculation
– Virtualization Capacity Estimation and Calculation
– Business Capacity Assessment for Cloud Providers and Cloud Consumers
– Implementing the Capacity Management Plans
– Evaluating Cloud Providers Capacity
– Creating a Capacity Growth Chart
– Dynamic Cloud-based Capacity
– System Health & Capacity Reporting
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants. Some public and private workshops offer promotions whereby participants receive entire Study Kits for attending workshops, or are offered discounts for the purchase of Study Kits and/or Pearson VUE exam vouchers.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit and Pearson VUE exam voucher for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed specifically for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the CCP Module 20 Study Kit page for pricing information and for details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is part of the following certification track(s):
– Certified Cloud Capacity Specialist