A Certified Cloud Security Specialist has detailed knowledge of common security threats, security controls, and associated technologies and practices related to securing cloud platforms, cloud services, and associated IT resources based on typical cloud technologies.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam C90.01: Fundamental Cloud Computing
– Exam C90.02: Cloud Technology Concepts
– Exam C90.07: Fundamental Cloud Security
– Exam C90.08: Advanced Cloud Security
– Exam C90.09: Cloud Security Lab