A Certified Cloud Governance Specialist has demonstrated proficiency in defining, establishing, and evolving governance controls and frameworks specifically for cloud-based IT resources and platforms in support of organizational and technological governance requirements.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam C90.01: Fundamental Cloud Computing
– Exam C90.02: Cloud Technology Concepts
– Exam C90.10: Fundamental Cloud Governance
– Exam C90.11: Advanced Cloud Governance
– Exam C90.12: Cloud Governance Lab
The estimated release date of this certification is TBA.