A Certified Big Data Governance Specialist has demonstrated proficiency in establishing and administering Big Data governance frameworks that standardize and regulate the Big Data lifecycle, the bodies of data processed by Big Data solutions, as well as the Big Data environments themselves.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam B90.01: Fundamental Big Data
– Exam B90.02: Big Data Analysis & Technology Concepts
– Exam B90.13: Fundamental Big Data Governance
– Exam B90.14: Advanced Big Data Governance
– Exam B90.15: Big Data Governance Lab
The estimated release date of this certification is TBA.