A Certified Big Data Engineer has demonstrated proficiency in utilizing, configuring and programming an established Big Data solution (using Hadoop, MapReduce and other tools) to customize and optimize features in support of the Big Data Analyst and general business requirements.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam B90.01: Fundamental Big Data
– Exam B90.02: Big Data Analysis & Technology Concepts
– Exam B90.07: Fundamental Big Data Engineering
– Exam B90.08: Advanced Big Data Engineering
– Exam B90.09: Big Data Engineering Lab