The following are the official CCP exams:
– Exam C90.01: Fundamental Cloud Computing
– Exam C90.02: Cloud Technology Concepts
– Exam C90.03: Cloud Technology Lab
– Exam C90.04: Fundamental Cloud Architecture
– Exam C90.05: Advanced Cloud Architecture
– Exam C90.06: Cloud Architecture Lab
– Exam C90.07: Fundamental Cloud Security
– Exam C90.08: Advanced Cloud Security
– Exam C90.09: Cloud Security Lab
– Exam C90.10: Fundamental Cloud Governance
– Exam C90.11: Advanced Cloud Governance
– Exam C90.12: Cloud Governance Lab
– Exam C90.13: Fundamental Cloud Storage
– Exam C90.14: Advanced Cloud Storage
– Exam C90.15: Cloud Storage Lab
– Exam C90.16: Fundamental Cloud Virtualization
– Exam C90.17: Advanced Cloud Virtualization
– Exam C90.18: Cloud Virtualization Lab
– Exam C90.19: Fundamental Cloud Capacity
– Exam C90.20: Advanced Cloud Capacity
– Exam C90.21: Cloud Capacity Lab
Each exam has a unique code that contains the number of the module the exam corresponds to, plus an optional alphabetic version identifier. For example, Exam C90.01A is the code for the exam that corresponds to CCP Module 1: Fundamental Cloud Computing. The “A” is the version identifier. Exam codes may be displayed with or without the version identifier. For example, you will see the Module 1 exam referred to as C90.01 or C90.01A.
Exams that are passed with a grade that is 10 or more percentage points greater than the passing grade are considered to have been passed with honors. For example, if an exam’s passing grade is 70%, then a grade of 80% or higher is required for the exam to be considered to have been passed with honors.
Whether you pass exams with a regular passing grade or with an honors grade is shown in your exam history on your AITCP account. If you pass all exams within a certification track with honors, a special version of the certificate is issued indicating that the accreditation was attained with honors and displaying a special gold-colored seal.
Exam Scheduling & Policies
Learn more about scheduling this exam at a Pearson VUE testing center or for delivery via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring by visiting pearsonvue.com/arcitura.
This exam may be available for on-site delivery and proctoring by an Arcitura Certified Trainer at eligible public and private workshops. Public workshops that include on-site exam proctoring are listed on the Workshop Calendar page. To learn more about on-site exam proctoring during private workshops, visit the Private On-Site Exam Proctoring page.
For policy information regarding exam retakes, visit the Exam Policies page.