A Certified Cloud Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture that underlies cloud platforms and cloud-based IT resources and solutions, and has mastered the hands-on application of design patterns, principles, and practices used to engineer and evolve such environments.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam C90.01: Fundamental Cloud Computing
– Exam C90.02: Cloud Technology Concepts
– Exam C90.04: Fundamental Cloud Architecture
– Exam C90.05: Advanced Cloud Architecture
– Exam C90.06: Cloud Architecture Lab