A Certified SOA Analyst specializes in carrying out the analysis and definition of service inventory blueprints and the modeling and definition of service candidates, service capability candidates and service composition candidates.
As part of the required training, this certification requires that fundamental concepts, goals and requirements associated with SOA and service-orientation also be fully understood, with an emphasis on service conceptualization and service governance impacts.
Furthermore, knowledge of the overall SOA project delivery lifecycle is required, including delivery strategies and their impact on analysis phases and additional service governance-related considerations.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam S90.01A: Fundamental SOA & Service-Oriented Computing
– Exam S90.03A: SOA Design & Architecture
– Exam S90.04A: SOA Project Delivery & Methodology
– Exam S90.06A: Advanced SOA Analysis & Modeling
– Exam S90.07A: SOA Analysis & Modeling Lab