This course covers advanced topics that address specialized testing practices for cloud-based services, microservices, complex service compositions, performance, load and stress testing, as well as the creation of test plans for shared services and service compositions.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Automated Testing Approaches for Shared Services
– Testing a Service for Re-Composability
– Infrastructure Considerations and Testing Approaches for Services Reused by Multiple Compositions
– Testing Microservice Deployments & Containers
– Performing Quality Assurance Audits for Service Compositions
– Common Quality Assurance and Testing Metrics for Service Compositions
– Performance, Load, and Stress Testing for Cloud-based Services
– Security Testing for On-Premise and Cloud-based Services
– Complex Testing for Service Compositions that Span On-Premise and Cloud-based Environments
– Complex Test Plans for Service Compositions
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit and Pearson VUE exam voucher for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the SOACP Module 22 Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is part of the following certification tracks:
– Certified Service Quality Assurance Specialist
Vendor-Neutral Topic Overview
Note that all SOACP course modules are focused on vendor-neutral topics and therefore do not provide detailed coverage of any vendor-specific platforms or technologies. SOACP courses are intentionally authored this way so as to provide an unambiguous and objective and industry-level understanding of practices and technology that can be further complemented with vendor-specific training.