Service project delivery methodologies are explained, including top-down and agile delivery. Governance technology and task types are established, along with service vitality triggers and processes. The basics of governing services, microservices and service-oriented solutions are then covered, including models and frameworks for addressing lifecycle management and individual service governance issues.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Service Project Delivery Methodologies (including top-down and agile delivery)
– Understanding Service Governance Programs, Models, and Controls
– Authoring Service Governance Precepts, Policies, and Regulations
– Identifying and Defining Organizational Roles in Relation to Governance Tasks
– Defining Service Governance Processes to Coordinate Precepts and Roles
– Service Vitality Triggers and Processes
– Establishing a Governance Program
– Governance Automation Tasks and Technology Types
– Common Service Governance Technology Products
– Basic Service Information Governance and Policy Governance
– Governing SOA Adoption Planning
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit and Pearson VUE exam voucher for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the SOACP Module 15 Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is part of the following certification track(s):
– Certified Service Governance Specialist
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.