The following are the official Next-Gen IT exams:
- Exam BTP90.01: Business Technology Professional
- Exam RPA90.01: RPA Specialist (Coming Soon)
- Exam CS90.01: Cybersecurity Specialist (Coming Soon)
- Exam CN90.01: Containerization Architect (Coming Soon)
- Exam IoT90.01: IoT Architect
- Exam AI90.01: Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Exam ML90.01: Machine Learning Specialist
- Exam BC90.01: Blockchain Architect
- Exam DO90.01: DevOps Specialist
Each exam has a unique code that contains a prefix that associates the exam with a certification. Exam codes may be displayed with or without an alphabetical version identifier. For example, Exam DO90.01 may also be displayed as Exam DO90.01A.
Exams that are passed with a grade that is 10 or more percentage points greater than the passing grade are considered to have been passed with honors. For example, if an exam’s passing grade is 70%, then a grade of 80% or higher is required for the exam to be considered to have been passed with honors.
Whether you pass exams with a regular passing grade or with an honors grade is shown in your exam history on your AITCP account. If you pass all exams within a certification track with honors, a special version of the certificate is issued indicating that the accreditation was attained with honors and displaying a special gold-colored seal.
Exam Scheduling & Policies
Learn more about scheduling this exam at a Pearson VUE testing center or for delivery via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring by visiting pearsonvue.com/arcitura.
This exam may be available for on-site delivery and proctoring by an Arcitura Certified Trainer at eligible public and private workshops. Public workshops that include on-site exam proctoring are listed on the Workshop Calendar page. To learn more about on-site exam proctoring during private workshops, visit the Private On-Site Exam Proctoring page.
For policy information regarding exam retakes, visit the Exam Policies page.