This course covers essential for understanding and applying Cybersecurity technology and practices. The course provides a comparison of standard IT security with Cybersecurity and further explores how Cybersecurity can be applied to a range of contemporary technologies. Common roles, drivers, benefits and challenges are also covered.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Introduction to Cybersecurity
– Understanding Cyber Fraud and Cyber Crime
– Common Benefits and Challenges
– Common Business and Technology Drivers
– Cybersecurity versus IT Security
– Common Terms and Concepts
– Cybersecurity and Network Security
– Cybersecurity and Data Security
– Common Cybersecurity Tools and Mechanisms
– Cybersecurity CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability) Principle
– Cybersecurity Impacts on People, Processes and Technology
– Cybersecurity and Blockchain
– Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing
– Cybersecurity and Services and APIs
– Cybersecurity and Big Data, ML and AI Data
– Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation
– Common Cybersecurity Roles
– Utilizing Containers with DevOps and CI/CD
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed specifically for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Cybersecurity Module 1 Study Kit page for pricing information and for details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Taking the Course using an eLearning Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing an eLearning Study Kit subscription, which includes online access to the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Cybersecurity Module 1 eLearning Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the eLearning Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification eLearning Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
This eLearning Study Kit provides access to the following materials:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is one of three courses that are used to prepare for Exam CS90.01. A passing grade on this exam is required to achieve the Containerization Architect certification.