This course delves into blockchain technology architecture and the inner workings of blockchains by exploring a series of key design patterns, techniques and related architectural models, along with common technology mechanisms used to customize and optimize blockchain application designs in support of fulfilling business requirements.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Common Blockchain Technology Mechanisms and Artifacts
– Node Monitor, Automated Node Deployer, Node Placement Monitor
– Consensus Processor, Block Maker, Identity Federator
– Hashing Engine, Chaining Engine, Identity Verifier, Wallet
– Node Repository, Ledger Replicator, Live Node Migrator
– Integrity and Validation Blockchain Design Patterns
– Block Singleton, Sidechain, Block Validation Consensus
– Scalability and Reliability Blockchain Design Patterns
– Auto-Scaling Nodes, Guaranteed Minimum Full Nodes
– Geo Scaling, Block Size Update
– Security and Privacy Blockchain Design Patterns
– Forced On-Chain Transactions, Federated Chain
– User Data Protection
– Utility Blockchain Design Patterns
– Transaction Record Tagging
– Lightweight Node, Node Task Abstraction
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed specifically for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Blockchain Module 2 Study Kit page for pricing information and for details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Taking the Course using an eLearning Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing an eLearning Study Kit subscription, which includes online access to the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Blockchain Module 2 eLearning Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the eLearning Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification eLearning Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
This eLearning Study Kit provides access to the following materials:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is one of three courses that are used to prepare for Exam BC90.01. A passing grade on this exam is required to achieve the Blockchain Architect certification.
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.