This course covers important areas of AI application that further delve into the relationships of AI with machine learning and deep learning, as well as the relationship between reinforcement learning and artificial learning. Also provided is comprehensive coverage of neural networks, including different neural network architectural models.
The following primary topics are covered:
– Understanding the Inter-relationships of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
– Continuous Learning and Reinforcement learning
– Building AI, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Knowledge representation
– Motion and Manipulation, Social Intelligence and Creativity
– AI Design (Value Creation, Value Realization and Defensibility)
– AI Architecture Models and Design Patterns
– AI Mechanisms (AI Complete, AI Box, Percept, Rule-based System, etc.)
– Computational Humor, Soft Computing and Description Logic
– Understanding and Working with Neural Network Architectures
– Input/Output Cells, Key Cells and Architectural Layers
– Fundamental Neural Network Architectures (P, FF, RBF, DFF, RBM, AE, SAE, etc.)
– Recurrent Cell-based Architectures (RNN, ESN)
– Influenced by Hidden Cells (VAE, DAE)
– Memory-Influenced Architectures (LSTM, GRU)
– Parabolicity Cell-Driven Architectures (MC, BM, DBN)
– Backfed Cell-based Architecture (Hopfield Network)
– Pool and Kernel influenced architectures (DCN, DN, DCIGN)
– Influenced by Match Input (Generative Adversarial Networks)
– Influenced by Spiking Hidden Cells (Liquid State machine)
– Influenced by Hidden Cells (ELM, DRN, KN, SVM, NTM, etc.)
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed specifically for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Artificial Intelligence Module 2 Study Kit page for pricing information and for details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Taking the Course using an eLearning Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing an eLearning Study Kit subscription, which includes online access to the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Artificial Intelligence Module 2 eLearning Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the eLearning Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification eLearning Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
This eLearning Study Kit provides access to the following materials:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is one of three courses that are used to prepare for Exam AI90.01. A passing grade on this exam is required to achieve the Artificial Intelligence Specialist certification.
Vendor-Neutral Topic Overview
Artificial Intelligence course modules are focused on vendor-neutral topics and therefore do not provide detailed coverage of any vendor-specific tools. The courses are intentionally authored this way so as to provide an unambiguous and objective understanding of practices and technology that can be further complemented with product-specific training.
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.