This course covers foundational AI topics and concepts and provides an understanding of essential AI techniques, the basics of neural networks and fundamental neural network architectural layers.
The following primary topics are covered:
– A Brief History of AI and Synthetic Intelligence
– AI in Different Forms and Shapes
– Modern AI and Cognitive AI
– The Evolution of AI and Machine Learning
– AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
– Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence
– Cybernetics and Brain Simulation
– Symbolic, Sub-Symbolic and Statistical
– Language Understanding, Learning and Adaptive Systems and Problem solving
– Computer Visions, Pattern recognition, Expert Systems and Robotics
– Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Speech Recognition
– Hybrid Intelligent systems
– Key Principles of Artificial Intelligence
– Frictionless Integration and Fault Tolerance Model Integration
– Types of AI (Narrow AI, Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and Superintelligence)
– Artificial Intelligence Techniques
– Heuristics and Support Vector Machines
– Artificial Neural Networks and Markov Decision Process
– Understanding Artificial Neural Networks
– Neural Network Layers (Input, Output and Hidden)
– Artificial Neural Network Components (Neurons, Connections, Weights, Propagation Functions and Learning Rules)
– Training Neural Networks and Neural Network Activation Functions
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed specifically for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Artificial Intelligence Module 1 Study Kit page for pricing information and for details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Taking the Course using an eLearning Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing an eLearning Study Kit subscription, which includes online access to the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the Artificial Intelligence Module 1 eLearning Study Kit page for pricing information and details. Also, visit the eLearning Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification eLearning Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
This eLearning Study Kit provides access to the following materials:
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
This course is one of three courses that are used to prepare for Exam AI90.01. A passing grade on this exam is required to achieve the Artificial Intelligence Specialist certification.
Vendor-Neutral Topic Overview
Artificial Intelligence course modules are focused on vendor-neutral topics and therefore do not provide detailed coverage of any vendor-specific tools. The courses are intentionally authored this way so as to provide an unambiguous and objective understanding of practices and technology that can be further complemented with product-specific training.
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.