Attaining an Arcitura certification is an accomplishment that enables you to receive recognition as a Certified Professional. If you receive the necessary passing grades for any one certification you will receive permission to use a credential title and a logo that represents that certification with the condition that you agree to the terms and requirements described in the Candidate Agreement and that you agree to adhere to the credential and logo usage guidelines on this page.
A credential is the designation associated with the certification attained. Arcitura currently provides the following credentials:
– Certified Trainer
Big Data Certified Professional (BDSCP) Credentials:
– Certified Big Data Professional
– Certified Big Data Science Professional
– Certified Big Data Scientist
– Certified Big Data Consultant
– Certified Big Data Engineer
– Certified Big Data Architect
– Certified Big Data Governance Specialist
Cloud Certified Professional (CCP) Credentials:
– Certified Cloud Professional
– Certified Cloud Technology Professional
– Certified Cloud Architect
– Certified Cloud Governance Specialist
– Certified Cloud Security Specialist
– Certified Cloud Storage Specialist
– Certified Cloud Virtualization Specialist
– Certified Cloud Capacity Specialist
SOA Certified Professional (SOACP) Credentials:
– Certified SOA Professional
– Certified SOA Analyst
– Certified SOA Architect
– Certified Microservice Architect
– Certified API Designer
– Certified Service Technology Consultant
– Certified Service Security Specialist
– Certified Service Governance Specialist
– Certified Service Quality Assurance Specialist
– Certified SOA Consultant
– Certified SOA Security Specialist
– Certified SOA Java Developer
– Certified SOA .NET Developer
– Certified SOA Governance Specialist
– Certified SOA Quality Assurance Specialist
Arcitura Education provides official logos that can be used to express an assignee’s credential(s). An Arcitura logo can only be used for the purpose of indicating the association of a credential with the assignee of the credential. Assignees of credentials will receive access to high-definition versions of logos via their online AITCP account.
The assignee of a credential may display a logo in the following ways:A logo may be displayed on a business card, personal Web site, biography text, e-mail signature, or other locations where it is evident that the logo represents a credential that is associated with the assignee of the credential.
– Arcitura logos cannot be displayed larger than the surrounding name, organization or affiliation of the assignee.
– Assignees that have obtained more than one credential may optionally display multiple logos together or represent their credentials collectively using a program’s ” Certified Professional” logo. With the latter option, the specific credentials can be displayed in text format to the right of the logo.
– Arcitura logos may not be incorporated into the design or branding of marketing or published materials without the express written consent of Arcitura Education Inc.
– Arcitura logos may, in no way, be altered or extended or reproduced in any format other than those made available by Arcitura Education Inc.
If you require a higher resolution version of a logo than what is provided to you in your AITCP account, then send a message to email@example.com with the requested resolution, along with your title and AITCP ID.
Notice: Arcitura credential(s) and logo(s) may not be used in such a manner that they can be perceived to indicate an affiliation with or endorsement by Arcitura Education Inc. or its schools and programs.