HOW TO FIND HELP
Contact Arcitura directly with any general questions or inquiries. Visit the Contact page for contact information. For questions regarding exam scheduling or problems with testing centers or online proctoring, contact Pearson VUE directly. Visit www.pearsonvue.com/arcitura for contact information.
ABOUT COURSES & CERTIFICATIONS
What’s an Arcitura Course?
- Every Arcitura course is comprised of multiple course modules (which is why they are sometimes referred to as Multi-Module Courses).
- Some courses are standalone and have no prerequisites, while other, more advanced courses do have prerequisite courses that should be completed first.
- Each course has its own description page which further indicates its prerequisites and the course modules it encompasses. (Here’s an example.)
- Each course is available via Online Interactive eLearning and eLearning Study Kits.
- Each course corresponds to a certification.
Explore all courses here: www.arcitura.com/courses
What are Course Modules?
Each course module covers a set of topics relevant to its overarching course or track. A module can be comprised of workbook content, video content, posters and other supplements.
There are three types of course modules:
- Fundamental Modules – Usually the first module in a course. However, some cross-topic course tracks (such as those in the Digital Transformation Professional Academy) position fundamental modules later in the track agenda.
- Advanced or Subsequent Modules – The modules that follow a fundamental module cover more advanced topics for which completion of the preceding fundamental module is a prerequisite.
- Lab Modules – This type of module usually concludes a course track and does not introduce new topics. Instead, it provides a series of case study-driven exercises that require you to solve real-world problems by applying the knowledge you gained from completing preceding fundamental and advanced modules.
Each course module is designed to be completed in approximately 10 hours of self-study or in one day of instructor-led training.
Explore how course modules are organized into tracks here: www.arcitura.com/tracks
How Can you Take Arcitura Courses?
There are twos ways to take a course:
- Attend a virtual or onsite instructor-led workshop. Learn more about private training workshops here and about planning your own workshop here.
- Register for eLearning. To give you the most flexibility, each course is made available via two different eLearning platforms. Learn more about these options here.
How do Professional Certifications Relate to Courses?
- Each course corresponds to a professional certification.
- Some advanced courses have a prerequisite that requires the completion of one or more fundamental courses.
- Similarly, some specialized certifications require the attainment of more fundamental certifications.
Explore all certifications here: www.arcitura.com/certifications
What are Programs and Tracks?
Arcitura’s library of over 100 course modules is organized into five programs:
- Digital Transformation Professional Academy
- Next-Gen IT Academy
- Next-Gen Data Science Academy
- Cloud Computing School
- Service Technology School
Within each program, modules are organized into tracks. Each track corresponds to a professional certification. There are over 40 Professional Certifications, each of which can be attained by passing a certification exam that is available via Pearson Vue and/or direct proctoring.
Explore how programs are comprised of tracks here: www.arcitura.com/tracks
OTHER COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
“Do I need to take courses or purchase self-study kits in order to achieve a certification?”
No, you are only required to pass the necessary exams.
“How do I take exams?”
You can take exams at any Pearson VUE testing center or via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring, which enables you to take exams from your home or office workstation with a live proctor. For a list of locations nearest to your region and to schedule exams, visit: www.pearsonvue.com/arcitura/
Exams can also be taken via On-Site Proctoring as part of training events delivered by Arcitura Certified Trainers.
“How long are the exams?”
Most exams are 110 minutes long. Some exams are 60 minutes, 90 minutes and 170 minutes long. The exam durations are shown on the certification exam pages that you can access at www.arcitura.com/certifications
“Can I retake an exam if I fail?”
Yes, you can retake any exam. Be sure to view the retake policy here.
“I recently completed a Pearson VUE exam. Why do I not see the exam listed in my online exam history?”
Depending on the geographical location of the testing center, it can take several business days for Arcitura to receive your exam results from Pearson VUE. If you do not see your exam listed within 5 business days of having completed the exam, submit an inquiry to one of our student administrators via: email@example.com
“What is the relevance of an honors designation?”
If you attain an honors designation for a given certification, it will be indicated in your official transcript and you will receive a Certificate of Excellence that indicates your honors status. Also, obtaining an honors designation is important for those interested in becoming Certified Trainers.
“How can I achieve the honors designation for an exam?”
By completing the exam with a grade that is at least 10 percentage points higher than the required passing grade. For example, if the passing grade for an Exam is 78%, a grade of 88% or higher is required to achieve the honors designation.
“How can I achieve an honors designation for a certification?”
By completing each exam required for the certification with an honors grade.
“Will you come to my location to train me?”
Yes, a Certified Trainer can be sent to your location. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about pricing, availability, and minimum class sizes.