The following are the official Digital Transformation exams:
- Exam DT90.SPC: Digital Transformation Specialist
- Exam DT90.TEC: Digital Transformation Technology Professional (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.TEC: Digital Transformation Technology Architect (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.DAT: Digital Transformation Data Science Professional (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.DAT: Digital Transformation Data Scientist (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.SEC: Digital Transformation Security Professional (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.SEC: Digital Transformation Security Specialist (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.IA: Digital Transformation Intelligent Automation Professional (Coming Soon)
- Exam DT90.IA: Digital Transformation Intelligent Automation Specialist (Coming Soon)
Exams that are passed with a grade that is 10 or more percentage points greater than the passing grade are considered to have been passed with honors. For example, if an exam’s passing grade is 70%, then a grade of 80% or higher is required for the exam to be considered to have been passed with honors.
Whether you pass exams with a regular passing grade or with an honors grade is shown in your exam history on your AITCP account. If you pass all exams within a certification track with honors, a special version of the certificate is issued indicating that the accreditation was attained with honors and displaying a special gold-colored seal.
Exam Scheduling & Policies
Learn more about scheduling this exam at a Pearson VUE testing center or for delivery via Pearson VUE Online Proctoring by visiting pearsonvue.com/arcitura.
This exam may be available for on-site delivery and proctoring by an Arcitura Certified Trainer at eligible public and private workshops. Public workshops that include on-site exam proctoring are listed on the Workshop Calendar page. To learn more about on-site exam proctoring during private workshops, visit the Private On-Site Exam Proctoring page.
For policy information regarding exam retakes, visit the Exam Policies page.