This course builds upon the fundamental models and framework components covered in CCP Module 10 and identifies and describes numerous cloud governance precepts and processes for cloud project Define, Build, Test, Deliver, Operate, Consume and End Stages, as follows:
– Cloud Architecture Definition, Applied Business/Industry Standards, Defined Cloud Reference Architecture
– Defined Cloud Service Domains, Organizational Alignment and Standardized Funding Model, Tenant Isolation
– Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) Establishment, Ensured Organizational Competency
– Required Standards and Regulations Definition, Architecture Validation, Cloud Data Security Definition
– Cloud Data Security Assessment, Licensing and Tenant Isolation Assessments, Historical Log Collection
– Identified and Adhered Constraints, Cloud Service Domain Definition, Cloud Service Criteria Validation
– Cloud Service Review, SLA Matching, Cloud Service Standardization, Cloud Service Policy Validation
– Build Process Validation, Centralized Cloud Service Registry, Interoperable Cloud Service Standards
– Cloud Service Registry Access Control, Cloud Service Registry Record Review, Cloud Shared Usage Request
– Cloud Shared Service Modification Request, Cloud Service Interoperability Assessment
– Cloud Service Certification Review, Cloud Service Maintenance Review, Cloud Service Deployment Standards
– Cloud Service Test Results Review, Cloud Testing Tool Standards, Cloud Testing Parameter Standards
– Cloud Service Testing Standards, Cloud Integration Testing Standards, Cloud Test Data Usage
– Cloud Service De-Provisioning Notification, Cloud Service De-Provisioning
– Post-Termination Assessment, De-Provisioning Cloud Services
The following cloud governance metrics are also described: Metric Usage Assessment Definition, Cloud Service Operational Efficiency Governance
Onboarding Time, Average Provisioning Time or Average Deployment Time, Smart Incident Response, Problems Ratio, Improved Deployment or Optimized Deployment, Percentage of SLAs Met, Assessed Cloud SLA, Cloud Services Consumption Ratio, Percentage of Consumption Per Cloud Delivery Type, Cloud Service Usage State Assessment, Monitored Cloud Service Compliance, Cloud Compliance Metrics, Percentage of Compliance with Security Policies
Duration: 1 Day
Taking the Course at a Workshop
This course can be taken as part of instructor-led workshops taught by Arcitura Certified Trainers. These workshops can be open for public registration or delivered privately for a specific organization. Certified Trainers can teach workshops in-person at a specific location or virtually using a video-enabled remote system, such as WebEx. Visit the Workshop Calendar page to view the current calendar of public workshops or visit the Private Training page to learn more about Arcitura’s worldwide private workshop delivery options.
Below are the base materials provided to public and private workshop participants. Some public and private workshops offer promotions whereby participants receive entire Study Kits for attending workshops, or are offered discounts for the purchase of Study Kits and/or Pearson VUE exam vouchers.
Note that as a workshop participant, you may be eligible for discounts on the purchase of the Study Kit and Pearson VUE exam voucher for this course.
Taking the Course using a Study Kit
This course can be completed via self-study by purchasing a Study Kit, which includes the base course materials as well as additional supplements and resources designed specifically for self-paced study and exam preparation.
Visit the CCP Module 11 Study Kit page for pricing information and for details. Also, visit the Study Kits Overview page for information regarding discounted Certification Study Kit Bundles for individual certification tracks.
The following materials are provided in the Study Kit for this course:
Note that this Study Kit can be purchased with or without a discounted Pearson VUE voucher for Exam C90.11.
Study Kits and Study Bundles can be purchased using the online store. By purchasing and registering this Study Kit, you may be eligible for discounts on the registration of this course as part of a public workshop.
Vendor-Neutral Topic Overview
Note that all CCP course modules are focused on vendor-neutral topics and therefore do not provide detailed coverage of any vendor-specific platforms or technologies. CCP courses are intentionally authored this way so as to provide an unambiguous and objective understanding of practices and technology that can be further complemented with product-specific training.
Download a printable PDF document with information about this course module and its corresponding Study Kit.