A Certified Cloud Capacity Specialist has obtained proven knowledge and capabilities pertaining to the capacity planning, monitoring, and management of cloud platforms, cloud-based resources, and cloud-based solutions to ensure that technology architecture layers within cloud environments transparently grow and evolve in response to on-going demands.
To achieve this certification, the following exams must be completed with a passing grade:
– Exam C90.01: Fundamental Cloud Computing
– Exam C90.02: Cloud Technology Concepts
– Exam C90.19: Fundamental Cloud Capacity
– Exam C90.20: Advanced Cloud Capacity
– Exam C90.21: Cloud Capacity Lab