Trainer Development Program
Arcitura Education has established a comprehensive Trainer Development Program that guides individuals through a series of steps to help them work toward the requirements for teaching official courses on behalf of Arcitura Education and licensed Arcitura training partners. If you are interested in pursuing a Certified Trainer designation, be sure to follow these steps:
- Choose a certification track within a school that you would like to specialize in. Complete the courses and attain a level of mastery that will allow you to complete the corresponding exams with a grade of honors. An honors grade is 10 percentage points above a passing grade.
- Confirm that you have the necessary background to teach your chosen Arcitura courses. Certified Trainers are required to have field expertise that enables them to provide instruction and mentoring beyond the scope of individual course content.
- Contact Arcitura Education at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a preliminary phone interview. Subsequent to the call, you will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- The Arcitura Education Certified Trainer Guide will be provided to you. This document includes details regarding policies and requirements that come with being a Certified Trainer.
Arcitura Certified Trainers travel the world delivering public and private on-site workshops. If you feel you have what it takes to transfer your knowledge and expertise to others, then you should consider exploring the Trainer Development Program.
Request the Arcitura Certified Trainer Guide
Arcitura Education and Arcitura training partners organize private and public workshops in many different locations around the world throughout a given year. By becoming a Certified Trainer, you qualify yourself to be hired to participate in these training events. When you apply to become a Certified Trainer, be sure to provide the following additional information during your phone interview or during subsequent communication:
- your flexibility to travel for training events
- your residency or citizenship status
- your can travel overseas
- access you may have to a suitable location to deliver workshops virtually
- other languages you speak
- your proficiency in teaching IT topics in other languages
- whether your preferred teaching language is not English
- your compensation requirements and preferences
A test call with Arcitura or the Arcitura training partner may be required prior to any workshop assignment to go over event logistics and to assure the smoothest possible delivery of the workshop.
For more information about the Trainer Development Process or about requirements for becoming a Certified Trainer, contact email@example.com.