Arcitura Education is a leading global provider of progressive, vendor-neutral training and certification programs. Arcitura has been supporting the educational development and accreditation of IT professionals for over a decade, across all types of industries, including numerous Fortune 500 companies and international government agencies.
Arcitura curricula and certifications are held to the highest standards. Emphasis is always placed on ensuring absolute vendor-neutrality, while producing educational materials and accreditation criteria in alignment with the contemporary IT industry. The highly modularized format of each Arcitura curriculum allows it to be adapted to various types of training requirements.
Arcitura‚Äôs portfolio encompasses over 100 courses and 40 certifications that cover contemporary fields of practice, including Digital Transformation, Cloud Computing, Microservices, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Service APIs, DevOps, Big Data Analytics and Architecture, Service-Oriented Architecture and Containerization.
Arcitura Education is a member of the IT Certification Council (ITCC) and the Professional Certification Coalition (PCC). Arcitura exams are available worldwide via Pearson VUE testing centers, online proctoring and on-site proctoring. Arcitura certification holders are issued formal certificates and digital certification badges from Acclaim/Credly.
Schools & Certifications
Arcitura¬†Education is dedicated to establishing progressive, vendor-neutral curricula with an emphasis on modern-day IT innovations. Described below are Arcitura¬†schools that offer finalized courses, exams, and certifications.
Digital Transformation Professional Academy
This accreditation program is comprised of 18 course modules, 9 exams, and 9 industry certifications, dedicated to a diverse range of contemporary fields of practice.
Explore the Digital Transformation Professional Academy Curriculum
Next-Gen IT Academy
This accreditation program is comprised of 27 course modules, 9 exams, and 9 industry certifications, dedicated to a diverse range of contemporary fields of practice.
Explore the Next-Gen IT Curriculum¬†
This accreditation program is comprised of 15 course modules, over 20 exams, and 7 industry certifications dedicated to specialized areas of big data science.
Explore the BDSCP Curriculum
This accreditation program is comprised of 18 course modules, over exams, and 7 industry certifications dedicated to specialized areas of cloud computing.
Explore the CCP Curriculum
This accreditation program is comprised of 20 course modules, over 20 exams, and 8 industry certifications dedicated to specialized areas of service technology, microservices and service-oriented architecture.
Explore the SOACP Gen 2 Curriculum
This accreditation program is comprised of 20 course modules, 20 exams and 8 industry certifications, dedicated to specialized areas of service-oriented architecture.
Explore the SOACP Gen 1 Curriculum
Arcitura¬†Education governs the development of multiple educational programs and accreditations. Courseware development teams work closely with professional subject matter experts and academic experts to create superior courses tailored for progressive IT training and for the preparation of corresponding exams required to attain certifications.
After spending over a decade building education programs and accreditation criteria, a formal approach to developing courses, exams and other forms of training resources evolved. This approach is based on a set of specific characteristics that ensure a baseline commitment to excellence with all training and certification deliverables produced by Arcitura.
These fundamental characteristics are:
- Vendor-Neutral¬†‚Äď The integrity of all Arcitura¬†courses, exams and certifications is of paramount importance. This is because it is highly beneficial for IT professionals to understand concepts, practices, processes, techniques and industry technologies from a purely objective perspective. This perspective enables IT professionals to assess a given IT industry and marketplace with absolute clarity. Arcitura¬†Education therefore follows a strict policy of vendor-neutrality. Specifically, Arcitura¬†does not represent or resell any commercial vendor products, nor does it benefit from any sales referrals or recommendations to commercial product vendors. The guaranteed vendor-neutrality of has positioned Arcitura schools in numerous advisory roles with high-level public sector organizations in the government and defense communities.
- Original Content¬†‚Äď Unlike other training companies that obtain courses via acquisition, all Arcitura¬†training and certification materials are original, developed solely by Arcitura¬†courseware development teams and experts, and subjected to the same set of vigorous development, review and verification processes. This guarantees a predictable level of quality and excellence throughout all Arcitura¬†schools and curricula.
- Consistent Content¬†‚Äď Even though multiple independent schools and programs are operated under the Arcitura¬†Education umbrella, individual training and certification programs are subjected to a common set of baseline standards. This ensures that fundamental characteristics of individual curricula (such as terminology, diagram and symbol notation and style and wording conventions) are kept consistent across all courses and schools. As a result, IT professionals and organizations can choose to combine courses from different programs into custom workshops while maintaining a consistent experience. Additionally, Arcitura programs include official text books authored by Arcitura and published by Pearson Education. These text books are developed using the same notation and conventions used in Arcitura¬†courses and materials.
- Modular Format¬†‚Äď Arcitura¬†programs are modular on several levels. Individual topic areas are grouped into one-day course modules that provide a highly flexible means of customizing workshops and training paths so that they can be tailored to specific training requirements. This approach further enables IT professionals to build upon already completed training without having to re-take fundamental courses that may apply to multiple types of topic areas or certifications. Additionally, the modular nature of Arcitura¬†curricula allows combinations of courses to be grouped and mapped to specific project and organization roles, thereby empowering organizations to develop specialized proficiency among different team members while all benefit from a common understanding and knowledge foundation. Individual sections within courses are further modularized, allowing for more fine-grained customization.
- Currency¬†‚Äď Arcitura¬†training programs undergo regular reviews to ensure the currency of course and exam content, thereby ensuring that certification requirements remain aligned with and relevant to the contemporary IT industry.
- Validation¬†‚Äď For any given curriculum, Arcitura¬†Education works directly with subject matter experts that represent the corresponding segment of the IT community. Their involvement helps validate course and exam content and further assists with defining balanced and appropriate certification criteria.
Coupled with Arcitura‚Äôs comprehensive Certified Trainer Development Program, its formal educational philosophy makes Arcitura a de facto educational institute dedicated to the highest standards in IT training and certification.
Join the growing Arcitura and Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl communities on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to keep abreast of the latest news and notifications. Follow the links below to access the social media channels: